Creative and hard-working Graphic Designer, skilled at visual identity development and designing various marketing collateral. Great team player, strong attention to detail, and well-developed time management abilities. Erin is currently looking for new projects and new creative relationships with forward-moving clients and firms.
Freelance Graphic Artist for a wide array of projects including but not limited to brand identity design, social media and web graphics, web design, graphics for print, marketing design, product development, illustration, and fine art prints.
I successfully launched my own shop online in 2014 selling decals with my illustrations, a shop still open at www.myfantasybands.com, with a combined social media following of more than 25,000 followers. I maintained all aspects of retail business operations, including product design, production management, customer service, marketing, branding, packaging and shipping.
- Provided customers with professional and polite support.
- Restocked bookshelves and changed promotional signage.
- Processed efficient and accurate payments using Point-of-Sale system.
- Counted drawers to validate daily records and uphold accounting accuracy.
- Performed daily inventory cycle counts.
- Planned and executed community relations events such as book release parties and story time for children.
- Fully cross-trained in Barnes & Noble Cafe
- Over the course of 12 years, worked at 3 different Barnes & Noble locations, and was trained in all departments of store operations.